SWEAT. INSPIRE. LIVE.
THE SIL CHALLENGE
Who is the SIL Challenge for?
The SIL Challenge is for women, for moms, who are feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. It’s for women that feel like they’ve lost themselves or let themselves go because they are constantly putting themselves and their needs on the back burner and they are ready to make a change. It’s for women that want support in taking the first steps in prioritizing themselves, that want to rediscover themselves and what they love, that want to feel healthy and fulfilled. It’s not just about exercise & nutrition; this is a jumpstart for creating a healthy lifestyle and really leveling up your overall well-being, mind, body, spirit!
What are you committing to for 90 days?
This challenge is about taking care of YOU which means taking time for you. The truth is, you will never “find” extra time. If it’s important to you, you’ll create the time for it. This challenge is just that; creating time for you and for what you need to create a life that you are truly thriving in. Can you commit to just 30 minutes a day for you?
This challenge is not just about your nutrition and exercise. Your diet is not only what you eat. It is what you watch, what you listen to, what you read, the people you hang around…be mindful of what you put in your body emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
The challenge includes all aspects. You are committing to 30 minutes a day for you.
- SWEAT: 3 days a week of moving your body (this should be something that challenges you!)
- INSPIRE: 2 days a week of doing something that inspires you to grow (reading a book, listening to a podcast, learning something new)
- LIVE: 1 day of doing something that is just for you, something you love, something that lights you up, something that makes you feel alive! (spending time in nature, meditating, curling up on the couch with a good novel, cooking while you listen to your favorite band) What is something that you live for but you haven’t been doing because it’s “not productive?”
Start the Challenge Today
Receive the SIL Challenge programming to do on your own or couple it with our group fitness programming. It’s time to get your health back on track.
DIY 90-Day Program
Pay a one-time fee of $99 and get the entire 90-day program delivered directly to your inbox. Complete at your own convenience.
$69 + $99/mo
90-Day Program + Group Fitness
Receive the 90-day challenge programming at a discounted price and sign up as a SIL member for unlimited access to group events and perks.
What do you get?
You’ll get a community! You’ll get to connect with and build relationships with other women that are committed to the challenge and who are creating time and space for themselves.
You’ll get to be a part of all of SIL’s monthly events:
- 2-3 Saturday workouts each month
- 1 yoga session each month
- 1-2 hikes each month
- 1 breathwork & meditation each month
- 1 virtual group call where you’ll get to hear from and be inspired by other women and their journeys and coaching through your own challenges & blocks
You’ll get daily affirmations & inspiration
- Daily text each morning with a message to inspire you
You’ll get 12 30-minute video workouts that:
- are simple movements with modifications for different fitness levels
- require no equipment
- Can be done at home
You’ll get Nutrition Guidelines & support
- You’ll get a nutrition plan that will create some tracks to run on and help you start to build a healthy relationship with food.
- Simple Avoid List: We will focus on eliminating foods that cause inflammation & acidity
- Simple Enjoy List: adding foods that fuel your body by giving it the nutrients it needs so that you can feel good, sleep better and have more energy.
- Weekly Recipes (smoothies, snacks, breakfast, diinners)
You’ll get my recommended sources of inspiration
- List of my favorite personal growth books
- List of my go-to Podcasts
What should you expect?
At the end of the day, results are determined by effort. I can give you all the inspiration, nutrition plans, exercise routines but, at the end of the day, the work is up to you.
If you go into this with the willingness to have a mindset shift, the willingness to show up and do things that you haven’t done before, to be honest with yourself, to push yourself, to reach out if you need help and support and you follow the program then 90 days from now you should:
- Have a healthier relationship with your body & with food
- Have created daily habits that are leading towards a healthy lifestyle
- See a shift in your relationships with others
- Feel better! Physically, you should have more energy and be more confident in your body. Mentally, you should be more conscious and present for life. You should feel more confident in who you are. Spiritually, you should know what you need to feel more connected to yourself and to the world around you and you should be creating space for that.
- See the value in prioritizing yourself and recognize that, it not only benefits you, but it benefits everyone around you
If you’re ready to make a massive transformation during these 90 days and you want more personal support and accountability through it, let’s chat about one-on-one coaching!
Get yourself back on track with your health and fitness today